ImCheck to Present Updated Patient Response Data from the EVICTION Trial and Additional ICT01 Results at the SITC Annual Meeting 2021
October 1, 2021
ImCheck Therapeutics today announced that it will present updated clinical data from the ongoing EVICTION Phase I/IIa trial evaluating ICT01, a first-in-class Butyrophilin (BTN) 3A-targetingmonoclonal antibody, alone and in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced, relapsed/refractory solid and hematological cancers, in one oral presentation and one poster, as well as an additional poster covering preclinical evaluation of ICT01 in combination with a novel IL-2/IL-15 agonist, at the 36th Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting being held both in person and virtually from November 10 – 14, 2021.
“It is exciting to have the opportunity to present additional clinical data on ICT01 monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab from Part 1 of the ongoing EVICTION trial at SITC 2021. ImCheck continues to gather important patient and mechanistic data on ICT01 that will help us identify the right dose of ICT01 in the right patients, which will be the focus of Part 2 of the study,” said Paul Frohna, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer at ImCheck Therapeutics.
Details of the oral presentation are:
- Presentation Title: “Clinical Activity of ICT01, an anti-BTN3A-Targeted, γ9δ2-Activating mAb, Alone and in Combination with Pembrolizumab in Patients with Advanced/Refractory Solid Tumors: EVICTION Trial”
- Session Title: Concurrent Rapid Oral Abstract Presentation Session: Clinical
- Abstract Number: 503
- Speaker: Prof. Martin Wermke
- Session Date/Time: November 12, 2021, 12:55 pm – 1:55 pm EST / 18:55 – 19:55 CET
Details of the poster presentations are:
- Poster Title:“Correlation of baseline circulating Vg9Vd2 T cell counts and pharmacodynamic activity of ICT01 in cancer patients: preliminary results from EVICTION and a novel patient enrichment strategy”
- Abstract number: 528
- Session Date/Time: 11/12/2021, 7:00 am – 8:30 pm and as ePoster
- Poster Title:“ICT01, an anti-BTN3A monoclonal antibody, and NL-201, an alpha-independent IL-2/IL-15 agonist, combine to elicit a potent anti-tumor response by synergistically stimulating Vg9Vd2 T cell activation and proliferation”
- Abstract number: 563
- Session Date/Time: 11/12/2021 7:00 am – 8:30 pm and as ePoster
Press release can be found here.